I am a Certified Transformation & Spiritual Coach, a Reiki Master, and a Certified Neuro-linguistic Programming Practitioner.
What led me to coaching?
I was an Air Force brat and we moved all over the States. It seemed that a sibling was added in each new state we moved to! (Of course that’s an exaggeration, but it felt like it!) Because we were always the new kids among kids who’d all grown up together, I became the coach to my brothers and my sister to help them (and me) deal with the constant newness of schools, towns, states, and having to make new friends over and over again.
Fast forward many years–and the opportunity to re-evaluate my life’s direction came when the publishing department I was leading was absorbed into the institution I worked for. This immediately followed 9-11, which shook the world and the stock market dived, money was lost. The institution leaders decided a publishing arm wasn’t vital to their mission. After 18 years, I was no longer needed there.
I love teaching and working with people, which has always been a part of my work, and with the loss of this job I thought I would retire from, I felt total loss. What do I do now? How do I move forward? I felt aimless—stuck.
I started to connect with parts of myself, my heart, my soul, my body through meditation and spirituality, in ways I’d never explored before.
Then I was gifted a month of coaching sessions. My coach helped me delve, dig and discover myself. Eventually this led me here, to fully dedicating myself to the work of helping other women rediscover their dreams.
I bring all my years of business experience, studies in spirituality, life knowledge and coaching tools, including NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) to help my clients. I also offer Reiki and intuitive readings that can add important insights!
I share all this because I truly feel these many adventures grew my compassion, courage and leadership.
I love working with women who want to explore their spirituality. Spiritual coaching helps you look at and define your core values, your beliefs, and how to feel more spiritually connected. This area of coaching can include meditation, developing your own community of like-minded people, energy healing, bringing spirituality into your daily life, developing your intuition, law of attraction and much more.
I also enjoy working with women with many interests but who need help sorting out their options; people who have life experience and want to explore how to make their experience work for them.
What does this person look like?
- She hurts and knows that there’s got to be something MORE
- She has experience with many areas of life and needs help sorting out what doesn’t work and what does work for her.
- She is ready to make changes and is committed to making those changes.
- She is ready to create a vision and find ways to make that vision come true.
- She has many things that interest her and tries to pin down to what feels right for her.
- She has many (too many!) commitments
- She feels blocked, by either herself or her family, or her job
- She may lack the support or training she needs to reach her goals
- She has loads of interests and can’t focus on doing one really well
Let me help YOU delve, dig and discover your potential!
Schedule your complimentary Discovery Call! Schedule Appointment
My values, beliefs and philosophy
We are all connected―we help each other and it helps us as well. The Universe has our back! We have more potential to achieve our dreams than we can even IMAGINE!
- Take it one step at a time. Life can seem overwhelming at times, especially when we are trying new things. When tasks are broken into small steps, it’s a lot easier to accomplish our objectives.
- If one way doesn’t work, try another! Frustration can lead to despair, but by looking at ideas or concepts from different angles it becomes easier to figure things out—find a different way to approach your goal.
- Perception IS reality! Believing yourself is critical to how you are perceived by others. Your own perceptions are mirrored by others and so how you present yourself is key to how they see you.
- Goals without timetables are just dreams. It’s important to identify the steps to achieving your goals as well as the time frame in which you hope to accomplish them.
My coaching style
My coaching is a mixture of friend, expert, been-there-done-that, deep listener and deep questioner. We’ll start with a free 45-minute phone strategy meeting to make sure I’m a good match for you. Once you’ve decided to hire me as your coach, I’ll send you my discovery sheets that are fun and give you a chance to take a look at yourself in a totally new way. From there, we’ll begin our sessions and discover your dreams.
- My BA in management, from Saint Mary’s of California, was based on working with people—not on managing the numbers, although that was of course, a part of my work. I handled multi-million dollar budgets. I learned how much I enjoyed teaching people how to progress with their work.
- My over 30 years of management gave me an excellent basis for working with people.
- My certificate as a life & spiritual coach gives me many tools to help folks get to where they want to go.
- My certificate as a neuro-linguistic programming practitioner gives my additional coaching tools to help my clients.
- My certificate as a Reiki master gives me the opportunity to help my clients through energy work.
- Animal Welfare Advocate, Medical Care and Placement
- Retail manager/buyer
- Managing editor
- Award-winning Children’s Books Author
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Management—St Mary’s College of California
- Certified Life Coach―Life Purpose Institute, accredited by the International Coach Federation
- Certified neuro-linguistic programming practitioner―INLP Center
- Certified Reiki Master
- International Coach Federation
- The International Center for Reiki Training
It is so empowering to assume responsibility for your own life and then to take the steps toward making your dreams into your reality