Reiki Level 1
When: March 23 & 24
Time: 10am to 3pm
Where: Grass Valley, CA
Cost: $129 ― limited to 4 students
Have you been wanting to learn about Animal Reiki and see how it can help you and your pets? In this class, you’ll learn:
This class is for people who want to deepen their relationships with animals and learn ways to heal the animals and people in their lives. Most Reiki I classes focus on Reiki for people, but this class is unique in its emphasis on Reiki for both people and animals.
What you’ll learn:
- The traditional Japanese system of Reiki, its history, and how it relates to the healing of self and others
- Uses of Reiki for personal development and client healing of mind, body and spirit
- The body’s energy systems, including the Japanese concept of the Three Diamonds
- The Five Reiki Precepts and Gassho meditation
- Best ethics for approaching animals with Reiki sessions
- How to offer Reiki treatments to animals and people.
- Techniques for grounding, expansion and connection to help you become an animal magnet to even the most sensitive animals!
- A philosophy of being Reiki with your animals, rather than doing Reiki to them
Students practice Reiki treatments on other students and animals.
What you’ll receive:
- A life-changing weekend with other animal people!
- An extensive and in-depth professional manual to guide your journey
- A beautiful certificate to show your professional training as a Level 1 Reiki Practitioner
- Continuing email and phone support
Learn more about my Reiki training HERE.