Are you living the life you thought you’d live?
Are you excited to get up each morning to face the new day? OR are you facing a big life change and have no idea where to turn next?
You’ve sent the kids off to higher education, your husband is deep into his own work, and your job is so ho-hum you could just drop in your tracks with boredom. What happened to those parts of you that were once so important?
It’s time to dust those dreams off and give them a hard look. Do they still make your heart skip a beat OR do you have new dreams you’d like to explore?
I’m Michelle McKenzie and I’m a Transformation Life Coach! I use Reiki and Intuitive Card (and Angel Card) readings along with proven coaching tools to help you reach your goals! But ONLY if you want those added. No pressure there! The Reiki can help you power through some physical and spiritual blocks, and the cards can give you insights.
As a certified life and spiritual coach, and a certified Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner, I can help you catch these opportunities! We’ll inspect them, dissect them, chew them up and make them YOURS!
What opportunities are you missing out on?
- Is your job sapping the joy from your life? Ready to find your ‘real’ career and fill your life with meaning?
- How about bringing your own brand of spirituality into your daily life? Want to just stay grounded throughout your day? Sounds good, but you’re not sure how to do it, right?
- Are you ready to live the life you’ve always wanted, or will you watch it pass you by?
Let me help you create the fabulous life you’ve always wanted while gaining your own dazzling authenticity. Contact me now for your free strategy call
• Create a safe, nonjudgmental space for you
• Keep everything you say in the strictest confidence
• Help you discover your goals and time-frames
• Ask you focused, thought-provoking questions
• Challenge you to think about the life you really, really want
• Listen intently to you and ask deep questions
• Reflect back to you those inner passions, values, priorities, talents and obstacles in a clear and objective manner.
• Hold you accountable for your own chosen goals and actions and keep you on track
• Encourage you to be positive and pro-active, and be your cheerleader
I WILL NOT…
• Tell you what to do, or not to do (role of a consultant)
• Give direct advice of what you should or should not do
• Inflict their (the coach’s) personal experiences onto you
• Sell or manipulate you to their agendas
• Judge you
• Evaluate you
• Criticize you
• Critique you
• Assess you
• Make you feel guilty for any reason at all
• A certified life and spiritual coach
• A Reiki master/teacher
• A certified card reader
• YOUR chance to get focused on what you REALLY, REALLY WANT!
I AM NOT…
• A therapist
• A councilor
• A minister
• A consultant
Read about Ethics in Coaching